Sunday, October 3, 2010

new fb info

I've started over... again, always redefining and evolving. This time the place chose me. I moved to be with my wonderful husband - he is the most loving, caring, thoughtful and amazing person ever and he treats me like a princess.

Chris and I were married on September 2nd of this year. Before he and I met I was literally at a point when I thought my life wasn't going to go anywhere - boy was I wrong! God might have closed the door to my old life, but He had more in store for me than I could have imagined!!

I'm working towards my BA degree in Early Childhood Education. Meanwhile I've got an awesome job that I absolutely love as an assistant teacher.

Photography is my biggest passion! Soon I'll be working on getting my photography business going again - on the weekends.

My pets are more than that to me, they're my babies.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment