Thursday, March 31, 2011

I think I'll move to Australia.

Today is one of those days that have me thinking of "Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day." It's been raining for four days straight now and the children are stir crazy - and I'm in the worst of moods. They are just as tired of being cramped up in that room as I am! We're all so cranky and the day isn't even half over yet. Ugh.

I woke up so many times last night that I stopped keeping count. Then I had the most horrible dream and it kept coming back every single time I'd go back to sleep. The dream itself I don't really remember much of, but it's had a lasting affect on my mood. To say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed is a serious understatement. Ugh. Can this day just be over with already? I'll be so glad when I can go to bed!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment