Monday, April 4, 2011

You Need a Budget part DOS!

So I've actually started doing this 2 months prior to me posting it. Just didn't post it until March. Shame on me I know. I must say this works GREAT! So far I have paid $1700 dollars in credit card debt and stashed $1200 in savings. It feels SOOOOO good not to have that debt hanging over my head. By over budgeting my bills and under budgeting my paycheck, then taking the extra right to savings, I have saved a ton of money. Plus it helps to have an awesome Wife who doesn't mind helping with the bills! :)

Please try this just for one month and I promise you it will change your life. If it doesn't I will give you a dollar! What do you have to lose besides debt?

http://lifeinprogression.blogspot.com/2011/03/you-need-budget-and-so-do-i.html

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment