Monday, January 24, 2011

Building Guitars for you!


I build guitars at cost. Seen above is my #1. My Pride and Joy as Mr SRV would put it. It is a Swamp Wood Ash Telecaster style with a Seymour Duncan 59 Humbucker in the Neck and a Seymour Duncan Jerry Donahue in the Bridge. It is routed for a Strat style Middle pickup but it's so sweet as it is I may not put one! All parts are 100% made in the US... apart from the pickups and tuners. I have no idea were they are made. Depending on parts, wood selection , and color will determine the price of the guitar but no labor will be charged. The above guitar cost me $500. Which is a lot less then some of the big names. And even then most of the guitars I bought I ended up switching the pickups to get that prefect tone. Not sure what will give you that tone in your head? No problem! Just give me a buzz and I will bring the tone in your head to life. If you are interested feel free to contact me on facebook, email, or leave a comment and we can make your dream guitar a reality! 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment