Monday, April 18, 2011

Memory Monday #2

August 18th, 2001


A night that changed my life's path. I was 17 years old. Above is a picture of Mikey and I, my ex-husband's cousin. That night we had a party at the place Mikey and his older brother were renting. I will always remember that night and all the other great nights that all of us shared together. Back then we were all the best of friends, and I felt so very lucky to have them in my life. Life was good, it was fun, it hadn't gotten completely real yet...

Mikey passed away after turning 26, today he would be 29 years old. I miss him alot. I always will. Back when we were teenagers he was my most trusted friend, my closest friend. I miss that bond we had. I miss being young together. Hold on to your youth and enjoy it while you can - it's gone so fast!!

"Youth is, after all, just a moment, but it is the moment, the spark, that you always carry in your heart.” - Raisa M. Gorbachev

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment