Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What drives me.

For those of you wondering, yes, I'm loving the new job! As always, the children are amazing and I could totally take most of them home with me! The atmosphere is so much better than the one at my previous place of employment. There's a genuine sense of family and togetherness with the staff as well as with the parents and that makes a whole world of difference!! I can't wait for our Christmas party so that Chris can meet everyone I work with. ^.^

my wonderful husband

Saturday Chris and I did a photo shoot with his uncle, aunt and their four kids. First we went out for lunch then we did the shoot. It was fun hanging out with family and getting to take pics again. We both came to the realization that we're a bit rusty, but being that it was our first shoot together we found that we do, in fact work well with one another. So, when I open my photography business up again (this time here in Florida)i t will be a joint effort. This means that I'm changing the name, so no more Diona Reneè Photography! We're still trying to come up with a name. I was thinking along the lines of Williams Photography, what do you guys think? You can't go wrong with using your own names, right!?! If anyone actually reads this, give me some ideas if you can think of any!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment