Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Losing time.

Wow, where has time gone? I turned in my essay last night for my World Civilizations class. I have one more essay in there and a whole bunch of tests before I'm done with the class completely. Just a few more classes and it will be midterm time. After that it's second semester and I'll be halfway done with my BS degree!! However, I'm seriously upset with my school right now. I've contacted them three separate times about faxing my transcripts to my boss and every time they give me a day when it will be done and it's NEVER done! UGH. 

Been working on pictures I took Friday at school. We did class pictures as well as single shots of all the kids with Santa. Had so much fun doing it! I can't believe Christmas is already this weekend! I still have a few more gifts to get for Chris and we have to get his family gifts, boy, we're slackers! 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment